Terms of Service
- Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
- Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of this approval, and the usage registration shall be completed.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
- Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at his / her own risk.
Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- Article 4 (Prohibited matters)
- The user must not do the following when using this service.
Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
Acts related to criminal acts
Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users of this service, or the server or network of a third party
Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
Unauthorized access or attempting this
Acts of impersonating another user
Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of our company, other users of this service or third parties
Acts of posting or transmitting on this service the content that includes or is judged to include the following expressions
Overly violent expression
Explicit sexual expression
Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
Expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or substance abuse
Expressions that make others uncomfortable, including other antisocial content
Acts for which the Company determines that the following is the purpose or the purpose is
Business, advertising, advertising, solicitation, and other acts for the purpose of profit (excluding those approved by the Company)
Acts aimed at sexual or obscene acts
Acts aimed at meeting or dating an unfamiliar opposite sex
Acts aimed at harassing or slandering other users
Acts aimed at causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to our company, other users of this service, or third parties
Other acts of using this service for a purpose different from the intended purpose of use of this service
Religious activities or solicitations to religious groups
Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- Article 5 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
- Article 6 (copyright)
- The user shall use this service to post or upload only information such as texts, images, videos, etc. that he / she owns the necessary intellectual property rights such as copyrights or has obtained the permission of the necessary right holder. Suppose you can.
The copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by the user using this service shall be reserved by the user or other existing right holders. However, we will improve the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using this service to the extent necessary for improving this service, improving quality, correcting deficiencies, etc., and publicizing this service. It shall be available, and the user shall not exercise the moral rights of the author with respect to this use.
Except as provided in the main text of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding this service and all information related to this service belong to the Company or the right holder who has licensed the use to the Company, and the user has no permission. Do not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including enabling transmission), transmit, distribute, publish, or use for business purposes.
- Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, we will delete the posted data without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or cancel the registration as a user. Suppose you can.
If you violate any provision of this agreement
When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time
When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
If any of the items in the preceding paragraph applies, the user will naturally lose the benefit of the deadline for all debts to the Company, and must immediately repay all the debts borne at that time in a lump sum.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
- Article 8 (withdrawal)
- The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
- Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
Even in the case prescribed in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user). We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
- Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
- Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
- The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
- Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
- Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
- Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method separately determined by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
- Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
- The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Article 16 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.